A History of the Fire Protection District & Valley Volunteers
60 pages (8.5 x 11 format), 100+ photos
One of the oldest organizations in Carmel Valley, the Tularcitos Fire Protection District was formed in 1946 by post-World War II veterans and residents who were instrumental in the early development of Carmel Valley. Its name was changed to the Carmel Valley Fire Protection District in 1957. Over the 50+ years of its operating life its volunteer firefighters were not only involved in emergency response but were also enthusiastic supporters of the community, raising significant monies for local organizations and donating time and effort to worthy causes. This book captures the fleeting history of this enduringly prideful and dedicated group of volunteer firefighters.
9 in stock